This bargain 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is now available at the Atrium Hotel in Mandurah.
The resort is fully managed and is packed with facilities including an indoor pool, spa and sauna, tennis courts, a restaurant and bar, conference rooms and function centre.
All of this is situated only a short walk from Mandurah's beautiful Waterways, Marina, Cinemas, Restaurants, cafes, Ale Houses and Central Mandurah's shopping precinct.
This would be a great way to invest in your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund and enjoy the benefits! As an owner you will be entitled to 14 night’s free stay per year for you to enjoy, making this the ideal property for both family and investment!
The apartment is fully managed, maintained and let to guests by the Atrium Hotel Mandurah. For information on owner returns, please see the 'Documents' tab on the Openn Negotiation auction or contact the Agent.
• One bedroom, one bathroom, self-contained apartment
• Strata titled apartment
• 39sqm internal floor area
• Private balcony facing the beach side of the complex
• Air conditioning
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Open plan living and dining areas
• Managed by the Atrium Hotel
• Restaurant, conference rooms, and pool are part of the complex
• Footsteps to restaurants, marina, cafe precinct and town beach!
This property is for sale by online auction through Openn Negotiation.
The Auction has commenced and the properties can sell at any time.
To register your interest an get qualified: https://anz.openn.com/app/p/c93ehgat24s04nt6g830
Or go to Openn.com and search for Unit 28, 65 Ormsby Terrace, Mandurah.
The only owner costs are strata fees, council rates and water rates. See the 'Documents' tab on Openn Negotiation for copies of the most recent bills.
For additional information, please contact Carl Schelling on 0414 594 772.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.