If you are interested in buying a property to add to your investment portfolio, then look no further than this lovely studio apartment overlooking a beautiful lagoon style swimming pool and outdoor area, all within walking distance to local beach, town centre, foreshore and the Mandurah marina.
This holiday unit is currently privately managed with an average income of $455 per week ($24,000 per annum) through Airbnb.com and Booking.com. Alternatively, you may prefer to use this property as a holiday home and have it managed on your behalf, earning an income when you are not using it. It couldn't get better.
This neat first floor studio apartment is definitely a must see. It has a comfortable private balcony with lovely views over the lagoon swimming pool and resort grounds.
• Fully furnished studio apartment
• Resort facilities include a lagoon style swimming pool, restaurant and bar on-site, tennis court, mini golf
• Split system air-conditioning
• Easy pool access - right opposite the pool area
• Plenty of parking, built in robes
• Laundry facilities available on-site
• Short walk to the stunning local beach
• Walk to the Foreshore cappuccino strip, restaurants & Marina
• Strata Fees $509 per quarter ($2,036/yr) (this includes all electricity & gas hot water costs)
• Council Rates $1511 per year
• Water Rates $1286 per year
• Average income of $455 per week ($24,000 per annum) through Airbnb and Booking.com.
The location is first class being within short walking distance to all that the ever-growing City of Mandurah has to offer including cafe's, restaurants, cinemas, pubs, foreshore, beaches, estuary just to name a few.
Call Richard Eldridge 0404216528
SMS 'Mandurah' TO 0404216528 FOR MORE INFO
*This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.
* The current owner of the property previously held a Real Estate Agents License
M: 0404 216 528