With Rentals skyrocketing in Perth some families have been forced to move to the country.
Here is a perfect opportunity to take advantage of a potential untapped rental market situated in a bustling Avon Valley township only an hours drive from Perth.
40 acres/15.42 Hectares with DA Approval for 184 lots located close to all the first class amenities this town offers, schools, shopping centres, hospital, Parks and Employment.
* Walking distance to New Bunnings Store and KFC
* Northam is approximately 1hr from Midland/Perth
* 40 acre, Western Australian Planning Approval for 184 lots ranging 640 sqm to 1000 sqm
* 400 metre, Walking distance to New Shopping Centre, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and hospital
* The land is flat and level, and Water and Sewerage available,
* Current returns $2500 Per Year
* Direct Train/Buses from Perth to Northam, Solar Farm and Mining Activities
* Very close to Cunderdin future international airport
* Current Zoning density R20
To be sold by way of Openn Negotiation (Flexible online auction).
The Auction had commenced and the properties can sell at any time.
As soon as we reach the right number the final bidding stage will commence.
Extremely motivated seller!!
Council Rates $1269 PA
Contact Richard Eldridge immediately to become qualified
SMS 'NORTHAM' TO 0404216528 FOR MORE INFO
* Disclaimer Bidding to start is a statement of the price as which the Auctioneer believes bidding will start at the Auction. It is not a statement of the reserve price for the property, nor is it indicative of the value of the property.
M: 0404 216 528