With Rentals skyrocketing in Perth some families have been forced to move to the country.
Here is a perfect opportunity to take advantage of a potential untapped rental market situated in a bustling Avon Valley township only an hours drive from Perth.
40 acres/15.42 Hectares with DA Approval for 184 lots located close to all the first class amenities this town offers, schools, shopping centres, hospital, Parks and Employment.
* Walking distance to New Bunnings Store and KFC
* Northam is approximately 1hr from Midland/Perth
* 40 acre, Western Australian Planning Approval for 184 lots ranging 640 sqm to 1000 sqm
* 400 metre, Walking distance to New Shopping Centre, Coles, Woolworths, Aldi and hospital
* The land is flat and level, and Water and Sewerage available,
* Current returns $2500 Per Year
* Direct Train/Buses from Perth to Northam, Solar Farm and Mining Activities
* Very close to Cunderdin future international airport
* Current Zoning density R20
Council Rates $1269 PA
Contact Richard Eldridge immediately to become qualified
M: 0404 216 528