For sale by Openn Negotiation (flexible terms online auction)
The auction has commenced and the property can sell between now and 26/10/2018
Contact Richard Eldridge immediately to become qualified
SMS 'HOTEL' TO 0404216528 FOR MORE INFO
Originally built as the Railway Hotel when the Eastern Railway extended to Beverley, Hotel Beverley as it is now known has significant historical value for the town of Beverley.
The original 1885 construction underwent a major refurbishment in 1938 when architect William Bennett, who also designed the Raffles Hotel in Applecross and the Plaza Arcade in Perth, modernised the hotel in an Art Deco style.
Hotel Beverley still offers top quality, good old fashioned country service with comfortable and affordable accommodation, excellent food, beer and wine and free wireless internet for patrons.
• Quality Food & Dine In Restaurant
• Outside Dining & Function Area
• Large Games Room & Function Area
• Main Bar with Entertainment
• Hotel offers 16 Bedrooms, spacious and charmingly furnished
• 2x Live in Bedrooms with Balcony & Ensuite
• 1hr & 45m from Perth
• Located in the Heart of the Avon Valley
• Built in: 1885
• Bedrooms: 18
• Land Area: 3440.00 m² approx on 3 titles.
• Parking: Large Park Area (30+ Cars)
• Flooring: Jarrah Wood Floorboards, Carpet & Lino
• Ornate ceilings Art Deco Design
To be sold Freehold plus GST plus Stock.
Beverley shire population consists of 1770 people.
Very motivated vendor this is on the market to sell!!
To view call Richard Eldridge 0404216528
Looking for offers over $450,000
M: 0404 216 528