BARGAIN MAKE AN OFFER!! 7A Nance Street KEWDALE, WA
Rarely will you find value for money like this one.
Make no mistake this property is on the market to sell.
Situated in a culdesac and across the road from Nance Park, this home offers a lifestyle perfect for any young family.
If you love to entertain or garden or the outdoor lifestyle this has you covered.
The home itself is gorgeous and well presented. Open plan lounge dining kitchen
Renovated Kitchen with stainless appliances and renovated Bathroom with Bath. Timber floors in the living, ceramic tiles in the wet areas and carpets in the hallway and bedrooms. The property has reverse cycle air conditioning. If you are considering getting into the market for the first time or increasing the size of your investment portfolio this should be on top of your list.
* Undercover parking for 1 and plenty of room for additional parking if required.
* Good sized front lounge room with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning.
* Generous sized open plan kitchen and dining room with stacks of potential.
* Kitchen renovated with good storage and bench space.
* Bedroom 1 very generous queen size with built in robe.
* Bedroom 2 generous double size with built in robe.
* Bedroom 3 single size with built in robe and built in study desk.
* Bathroom renovated with separate bath and shower.
* Laundry with outdoor access and toilet.
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area.
* Huge backyard with mulched garden and paving.
* Carpet in hallway and bedrooms, tiled wet areas with timber floors in living.
Conveniently located only a few minutes walk from popular Tomato Lake and a few minutes drive to the newly refurbished Belmont Forum.
Call Richard Eldridge now to arrange an inspection.
For more information, please contact Richard Eldridge on 0404 216 528 or email email@example.com. I urgently require more properties for my qualified buyers. If you are thinking of selling or would like a free market appraisal, please contact me on 0404 216 528.